четвъртък, 20 октомври 2011 г.

Neverwhere




When have I started hating and loving so fiercely? I don't whant these stupid feelings. But I'm afraid I'd have nothing left if I tried to throw them away. Nothing - emptiness and apathy. I'd be hollow. The worse is that I'm not sure which is the better alternative.

I'd kill you gladly. Or would I? No, I don't think I would. I want to sometimes but after all... I let you go. You didn't come back and I doubt that you will.

There are so many people that die every day prematurely. People that want to live. Why not spare them, shapeless and midnless and cruel being? Take the ones who wish life no more and save the ones who are happy and want to continue on their way! Take me.

Darkness there, and nothing more... is all I see.

Neverwhere. That's where I am.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар